In the Hall
The Hall is open from 7pm on Tuesdays and Saturdays (currently beginners only on Saturdays)
- Members only to keep numbers down.
- It is no longer necessary to show a COVID cert to gain access to the hall, but members should continue to be safe, sanitise, social distance, and wear a mask if they feel unwell (masks should not be worn on the line).
- Archers should have disinfectant wipes or spray with them for wiping touch points.
- Individuals should maintain a reasonable distance between them at all times.
- Archers should pull their own arrows and only handle their own equipment.
- Do not go to the hall if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if there is anyone in your household showing symptoms.
- If any archer has concerns that rules and protocols are not being adhered to please contact a coach or committee member.
In the Woods